Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
These sales include numerous all-time low prices and some steep discounts, but this year iPad Black Friday discounts aren’t as numerous. The biggest discounts come from the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and in total you can get up to $250 off iPad Pro this week. Typically, most sales can be found on Amazon below, but a few other retailers are matching, or offering their own discounts.
If you’re looking for something other than iPads, be sure to visit our Black Friday 2021 Roundup for all of the best deals and discounts happening today.
Need Help Deciding?
Read our buyer’s guides comparing your various options.
- Picking the Best iPad to Buy in 2021
- iPad Pro 2020 vs. iPad Pro 2021 Buyer’s Guide
- iPad Air 2020 vs. iPad Pro 2021 Buyer’s Guide
- iPad Mini vs. iPad Air Buyer’s Guide
For full details on each iPad, explore our roundups.
11-Inch iPad Pro (2021)
- 128GB Wi-Fi – $749.99 at Amazon ($49 off)
- 1TB Wi-Fi – $1,399.99 at Amazon ($99 off)
- 2TB Wi-Fi – $1,648.99 at Amazon ($250 off, lowest ever)
- 2TB Cellular – $1,999.99 at Amazon ($99 off)
12.9-Inch iPad Pro (2021)
- 128GB Wi-Fi – $999.00 at Amazon ($100 off, lowest ever)
- 256GB Wi-Fi – $1,099.00 at Amazon ($100 off)
- 512GB Wi-Fi – $1,249.00 at Amazon ($150 off, lowest ever)
- 1TB Wi-Fi – $1,649.00 at Amazon ($150 off, lowest ever)
- 2TB Wi-Fi – $2,049.99 at Amazon ($149 off, lowest ever)
- 128GB Cellular – $1,199.99 at Amazon ($99 off)
- 256GB Cellular – $1,299.99 at Amazon ($99 off, lowest ever)
- 1TB Cellular – $1,849.99 at Amazon ($149 off, lowest ever)
iPad mini 6 (2021)
Discuss this article in our forums