The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
This week on the iMore Show, we’re discussing Apple’s announcement about self-service repairs and taking some new Apple Car rumors for a spin.
- Apple announces new Self Service repairs for iPhone 12, iPhone 13 | iMore
- Apple denied motion to delay Epic Games court injunction | iMore
- Third-party iPhone 13 screen repairs won’t break Face ID after upcoming software update | iMore
- The Twitter Blue subscription rolls out to the United States and New Zealand | iMore
- Apple unveils new Apple Business Essentials | iMore
- Apple sued over iOS App Store monopoly (again) | iMore
- Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney says Apple ‘must be stopped’ | iMore
- Stunning Apple Car concept created using Apple patents | iMore
- Apple has achieved a ‘key milestone’ in self-driving tech for Apple Car | iMore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: