The latest version of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for Mac let you instantly translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your document, spreadsheet, or presentation with a single click. This feature requires a Mac running macOS Monterey, which is currently in beta and will be released later this year.
The full release notes for Pages version 11.2 for macOS:
• Improved book publishing with 2-page spreads, optimized images, and more flexible versioning
• Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared document*
• Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your document with a click*
• Create new documents from the app icon in the Dock
• Radar charts help you visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data
* Requires macOS Monterey
iOS 15 introduced cross-app drag and drop, allowing users to drag and drop images, text, files, and more between apps on the iPhone, and this functionality is fully supported by the latest versions of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for iOS.
The updates are currently rolling out on the App Store and the Mac App Store, complete with full release notes for the other apps.
This article, “Apple Updates Pages, Numbers, and Keynote With New Features for iOS 15 and macOS Monterey” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums