The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
This week on the iMore Show, we’ll talk about Apple’s imminent ‘California Streaming’ event, as well as the big news out of the Apple/Epic trial!
- Apple taps Mercedes engineers for ‘special project’, likely Apple Car | iMore
- New iPhone 13 MagSafe Charger pops up in FCC filings ahead of launch | iMore
- iPhone 13 to get better camera and battery at no extra cost, says leaker | iMore
- iPhone 13 could solve the mini’s biggest problem, claims leak | iMore
- iPhone 13 event to feature massive AirPods 3 upgrade, says leaker | iMore
- Apple announces iPhone 13 event will be held September 14 | iMore
- iPhone 14 to lose the notch, features titanium design, says Jon Prosser | iMore
- iPhone 13 listings spotted online, could reveal colors and storage options | iMore
- Ross Young: iPhone 14 Pro models likely to feature under-display Face ID | iMore
- Apple Watch Series 8 to feature temperature monitoring, says Kuo | iMore
- Apple VP Kevin Lynch has taken over the Apple Car project | iMore
- Epic Games wins lawsuit victory against Apple over App Store payments | iMore
- Setapp: The best apps for Mac in one suite. Try Setapp free for a week. If you like Setapp, pay just $9.99 per month as long as it’s useful to you.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: