What you need to know
- Applications are now open for the second Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers.
- The camp will run from October 26 to November 4, 2021.
- Applications are open until August 17, 2021.
Get your application in now!
The second Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers is here!
In a news update on the Apple Developer website, Apple has announced that it is now accepting applications for its second Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers. The company is accepting applications for the program through August 17, 2021.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp supports underrepresented founders and developers as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps and helps form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of these entrepreneurs in technology. Applications are open now for the next cohort for Black founders and developers, which runs online from October 26 to November 4, 2021. Attendees receive code-level guidance, mentorship, and inspiration with unprecedented access to Apple engineers and leaders. Applications close on August 17, 2021.
The company has detailed what to expect from the camp, including code-level guidance from Apple engineers and ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative:
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders
Those interested in applying can learn all about Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp on the Apple Developer website. If you want to see what kinds of apps were part of the camp, Apple has provided a list of alumni that you can check out.
The second Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers will run from October 26 to November 4. The first camp launched at the beginning of the year and included thirteen different app companies.
The post Applications open for Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers appeared first on iMore.