The iPad Pro has never looked more like a MacBook Pro.
What you need to know
- Brydge has announced the 12.9 MAX+.
- The new keyboard case features the “largest native multi-touch trackpad ever included in a tablet keyboard.”
Brydge, a popular accessory maker for the iPad, has announced its newest keyboard, the 12.9 MAX+ for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
Building on the foundation of the Pro+ range, the new 12.9 MAX+ takes the benchmark for iPad Pro keyboards to the next level. Featuring the largest native multi-touch trackpad ever included in a tablet keyboard, the 12.9 MAX+ is designed to deliver the most immersive and natural experience iPadOS has ever seen.
With its stunning design lines, the overall experience could not be more complementary to the iPad. Featuring Brydge’s new SnapFitTM Case, the 12.9 MAX+ is a breeze when it comes to inserting and removing the iPad, allowing you to go from tablet to laptop in seconds.
Nick Smith, CO-CEO and Founder of Brydge, says that its new keyboard is a “breakthrough all-in-one device for users – whether on the road, in the office or at home.”
“When combined with the groundbreaking power, speed and connectivity of the new iPad Pro (5th generation), the Brydge 12.9 MAX+ redefines the iPad keyboard category by creating a breakthrough all-in-one device for users – whether on the road, in the office or at home.”
Below is the full list of features for the new keyboard:
- Native Multi-Touch Trackpad – Featuring the largest multi-touch trackpad ever for an iPad keyboard – 2x larger than the Brydge 12.9 Pro+ (5.5 in x 3.3 in / 140 mm x 85 mm).
- Magnetic SnapFitTM Case – Simply snap your iPad into the magnetic back cover and easily remove for a flexible workflow.
- Long Battery Life – Up to 3 months battery life on a single charge, based on 2 hours use per day.
- Backlit Keys – 3 levels of LED backlight that meet visibility demands and provide the ultimate typing experience in low to no light conditions.
- Typing Experience – Real tactile typing with the feel, sound, and response you expect. A full QWERTY keyboard, with a top row of dedicated iOS special function keys.
- Compatibility – iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd, 4th & 5th generations).
The 12.9 MAX+ is available in Space Gray, Silver and White is available now for pre-order for $250 on the Brydge website. Orders will begin shipping in June.
Brydge 12.9 MAX+
The Brydge 12.9 MAX+ is a wireless keyboard with trackpad for 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro
The post Brydge announces 12.9 MAX+ keyboard case for the new iPad Pro appeared first on iMore.