Help the earth with the latest Apple Pay promotion.
What you need to know
- Apple has launched its latest Apple Pay promotion.
- The company will donate $1 to Conservation International for purchases made at Apple.
- The promotion runs between today and April 22.
Apple is back at it with the company’s latest Apple Pay promotion, and this time it is all about Earth Day.
Between today and April 22, Apple says that it will donate $1 (up to $1 million total) to Conservation International for every transaction made on apple.com, through the Apple Store app, or in Apple’s retail stores. The company notified Apple Pay users by email on the evening of April 14th.
Now through April 22, Apple will donate $1 to Conservation International for every Apple Pay transaction made on apple.com, through the Apple Store app, or in Apple Stores.
All of the funds donated during the promotion will go to Conservation International, a nonprofit environmental organization.
Conservation International works to spotlight and secure the critical benefits that nature provides to humanity. Combining fieldwork with innovations in science, policy, and finance, Conservation International has helped protect more than six million square kilometers of land and sea across more than 70 countries.
In the email, Apple also highlighted four other environmentally-focused companies and their respective apps on the App Store or website:
- Allbirds: Shoes and clothing made with materials like merino wool and eucalyptus
- Pela: iPhone cases made from renewable resources like plants and microorganisms
- The North Face: Outdoor gear brand working to incorporate recycled materials into its products
- Lime: Electric scooters and bikes powered by renewable energy sources like wind, solar, and hydro
The company also promoted its upcoming Apple TV+ film The Year Earth Changed, a new documentary narrated by David Attenborough that will premiere on April 16th.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
The post Apple Pay launches its latest campaign in celebration of Earth Day appeared first on iMore.