No more yanking your MagSafe Charger off your desk.
What you need to know
- Nomad has launched the MagSafe Mount for Apple’s MagSafe Charger.
- The mount will secure your MagSafe Charger to your desk.
Nomad is known for the quality of all of its products. While they don’t make a ton of products, they are meticulous about the craftsmanship for the ones that do make it to production, so I am excited to see how the MagSafe Mount fares.
Anyone who has tried out the new MagSafe Charger knows a few things: it’s very satisfying how it connects, it charges faster than the normal Qi wireless charging, and it is annoying when you have to pick your phone up off of it. The magnet is so strong that it comes with the phone and you either have to remember to yank it off yourself or watch it rip off the back of your iPhone and smash into the table. That’s a little dramatic but you get the idea – it’s not a smooth dismount.
Nomad’s MagSafe Mount aims to change that. The mount is made out of stainless steel body that, because of its weight, anchors your MagSafe Charger to your desk. In other words, your charger won’t cling to your iPhone when you pick it up anymore. The mount is made out of a painted satin finish to look very premium on your desk setup.
Below are the full details of the Nomad MagSafe Mount:
- CNC’d from a solid block of stainless steel to prevent the charger from lifting up with your iPhone
- Painted satin finish
- Microsuction tape securely holds your MagSafe Charger in place while allowing you to easily remove it for travel
- Works for all iPhone 12 models
- Apple MagSafe Charger not included
The Nomad MagSafe Mount is available now for $50 directly from the Nomad website.
appeared first on iMore.